Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Have you watch Room in Rome?

Room in Rome is not a good story for me. It's like a story of two strange girls who just discovered the same day that they're both interested with each other.

There story is too fast and I didn't 'get' this movie. I think this is a low budget film since their scene is just all over the room.

As per IMDb:

A hotel room in the center of Rome serves as the setting for two young and recently acquainted women to have a physical adventure that touches their very souls.

All I can say that this is a sexy lesbian story of either one night stand or happily ever after?...  I really don't like a dialogue driven file , especially if the words that they saying are not that clear.

How about you?... Done watching it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Anyone can place a comment but please no profanity here. I will reply to you as soon as i can.