Saturday, July 14, 2012

I got amaze with Nat Geo American Transgender Episode

Last night while waiting for my eyes to shutdown I accidentally turn on the TV and this National Georaphic Episode :"American Transgender" makes me awake until 5am. A love story that caught my attention, others might found it weird but for me as long as you love that person, go for it. A friend of mine told me that she has a Lesbian and a gay collegue who's been a couple for 3years and planning to get married this year, I got confuse and ask her how and why?. Until I realize everything after watching the show. Everything is possible.


It is possible, seeing Claire Farley on his/her wedding dress and Jim Howley on her/his suite, makes me speechless. I just hope that other transgender like them watch their story. I bet you'll get some good pointers from them. Ending up with your same sex or not. as long as love each other, as long as you respect and accept each other, all will end up Happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Anyone can place a comment but please no profanity here. I will reply to you as soon as i can.